A Gardener in East Harling
…..serving the area – see map for coverage
I am a local gardener in business since 2006 and based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near East Harling, covering a rough radius of ten miles – please see map for a guide. I have a variety of clients in the area, some of whom I have served successfully almost since starting in business. For the larger jobs, if necessary, I can call on another trusted and proficient gardener for increased manpower.
As a small but active enterprise I strive for the personal touch at all times. I do my best to offer reliability, fair value, good communication and a friendly but professional attitude. Most importantly I back this up with sound, practical gardening knowledge grounded in real experience. Contact can be maintained via phone, email or even Whatsapp.
- Lawn mowing on a regular basis – usually weekly or fortnightly and as conditions dictate. Strimming and edging also as necessary.
- All aspects of bed management, including planting, pruning, leaf removal, mulching and the many other tasks needed to keep a garden at its best. All year service if required, in gardens large or small.
- If you have a second/holiday home I can maintain the garden and lawn, leaving you to enjoy your stays in this beautiful area.
- Plant supply. I can usually advise, supply and plant it if you have something specific in mind. Contact me for information.
- Hedge cutting. Many compliments received on the quality of work done.
- No need to feel overwhelmed by your garden – contact me and journey to the lasting enjoyment that only a well-tended garden can bring…